19mm solid or 22mm tubular bars with 3 adjustable holes for where you would like your end links to be mounted. This will give the driver 3 distinct and unique driving preference. Our NLA Sway Bars are manufactured from solid steel using precision bending equipment. We powder coat the entire bar with our iconic eye popping NLA Orange to stand out from the crowd but primarily to fight corrosion. The benefits for a sway bar is as follows:
- Reduces body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction.
- Reduces body roll on lowered, standard height and lifted cars.
- Reduces wheel loading difference between the inside and outside wheels during cornering.
- Reduces understeer.
All sway bars include polyurethane bushings for a better response and turn in. Special pockets are carved into the bushing surfaces to capture grease and extends the interval between re-greasing.
Common recommendations less weight = faster track time
- 9mm solid-recommended for spirited weekend driving up in the GA mountains
- 22mm hollow-recommended for more serious driving. Remember..
less weight = faster track time