- Great rotor & pad wear life
- Smooth & predictable control
- Designed to deliver high deceleration rates
- Consistent brake release characteristics for a smooth braking feel
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
Ultimate Braking Performance for Your Street Vehicle
When we say "Race Proven. Street Legal", we mean it. Hawk Performance has been at the forefront of friction products in the racing industry for years. Now you can get that same "race proven" materials and brake pad technologies for your "street legal" car.
Hawk Performance offers a premium, high performance, ultra-low dust, low noise compound called Performance Ceramic.
Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad. Furthermore, the ceramic brake pad formula has a linear friction profile that allows your ABS brake system to work more effectively. With Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad.
All Hawk Performance Performance Ceramic brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.