Engine Mounts (2) - racing urethane version for E36, E46, Z3, Z4, E9x M3 -Regular price $236.50
Engine Mount - Racing version PRICED PER PAIR
This part is intended for race/track cars and combination street/track cars. Some additional vibration may be experienced.
It is recommended to pair these with any of our performance Transmission Mount sets, sold separately.
To meet the demanding needs of racers, the new urethane engine mount features a hybrid design sharing features of standard rubber mounts and solid metal racing mounts:
* High-durometer urethane bushings are stiff enough to provide nearly flex-free support, yet still absorb some amount of vibration.
* Virtually eliminates flex and bushing separation from powertrain rotational forces (especially with high-powered cars).
* Direct-fit design with correct anti-rotation nub ensures hassle-free installation on any 1992-2005 3-series, M3, Z3, Z4, and E9x M3.
* Stainless steel hardware.
E46 1999-2005 M3, 330, 328, 325, 323 (not for Xi models)
E36 1992-1999 M3, 328*, 325*, 323*, 318
all Z4 (E85 chassis through 2008)
E90/E92 2007-2012 M3
* Not for E36 328/325/323 convertible
MINI Cooper Paceman R61 (2013 - 2016)2008-2014 – R55 Clubman S & Non-S
2007-2013 – R56 Hatchback S & Non-S
2009-2015 – R57 Convertible S & Non-S
2012-2015 – R58 Coupe S & Non-S
2012-2015 – R59 Roadster S & Non-S
2011-2016 – R60 Countryman S & Non-S
2013-2016 – R61 Paceman S & Non-S